Monday, August 3, 2009

A quick update.

A quick summary of what's been going on for the past so-and-so amount of time:
- My band made auditions for DJ's prom. Not sure if we're auditioning for any other schools. Song suggestions, anyone?
- I've started taking studies (a little more) seriously, which is why I'm now online (and blogging) less.
- I'm doing some parkour now, which means that I'm now also taking my exercise and diet more seriously, because no one wants broken limbs. That means regular workouts and a protein-, carbohydrate- and calcium-heavy diet.
- We played a gig last Saturday:



I'm pretty happy with this song in particular, since I really like the song and we only practised it as a full band for 20 minutes(?) and still pulled it off pretty well. Epic. The sound quality (I'm not sure if it was the mic, the hall or the camera) is sadly not as epic.

And now that list makes me realize that I haven't been living a very interesting life as of late. D:

No comments: