Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Guess The Song: The Sequel

I did not put my list on shuffle. I just picked the more obscure songs (some much more so than others) and put 'em up here. Have fun.

I've decided that I'm just going to keep adding to this list. Indefinitely.

UPDATE: As of #84, I'm no longer using the only the first lines of songs. Any line goes. And since I'm doing that, I can now repeat songs. Have fun.

You know the drill. Googling will have you banz0red 4ever.

Scores!
Esfern: 31
Justine: 17
Daph: 15
Joanna: 13
Ooi Giap: 5
Luke: 3
Yoong Tat: 4
Cheryl: 1

Banz0red for cheating
Calvin

Keep answers to the comments section of this post from now own, please.

1. She reads a book from across the street, waiting for someone that she'll never meet Esfern
2. Come here, please hold my hand, Lord, now Daph
3. On a cobweb, afternoon, in a room full of emptiness Joanna
4. Grab the bull by the horn, the old addage goes Tim
5. Shoulda been, coulda been, woulda been dead if I didn't get the message goin' to my head Daph
6. Blame it on what you've been through, blame it on what you're into; Blame it on your religions, blame it on politicians Daph
7. What's with these homies dissin' my girl, why do they gotta front Esfern
8. She's a loaded gun, in my shaking hands; Am I in hell or the promised land Esfern
9. There must be some kind of way out of here, said the joker to the thief Justine
10. Loaded like a freight train, flying like an aeroplane Justine
11. I never thought I'd die alone, I laughed the loudest, who'd have known Joanna
12. Caught here in a fiery blaze, won't lose my will to stay Calvin
13. Brian, you get top marks for not tryin' Esfern
14. I'll try, she said as she walked away Justine
15. Link it to the world, link it to yourself, stretch it like a birth squeeze Calvin
16. Sit back, mattter fact, sit back, matter of fact, teasing, toying, turning, chatting, charming, hissing, playin' the crowd Esfern
17. My child arrived just the other day, came to the world in the usual way Yoong Tat
18. Rejected since day one, my name is bastard son Esfern
19. I took her out, it was a Friday night; I wore cologne to get the feeling right Esfern
20. She works at Hot Topic, his heart microscopic; She thinks that it's love, but to him it's sex Tim
21. Yeah yeah, have you heard the news today; People right across the world are pledging they will play the game Daph
22. Welcome to the real world, she said to me, condescendingly Joanna
23. As he came into the window, it was the sound of a crescendo Calvin
24. Long long long long time ago, before the rain, before the snow Justine
25. We roll tonight, to the guitar bite; Stand up and be counted Calvin
26. Push it out, fake a smile, avert disaster just in time Tim
27. I almost got drunk in school at fourteen where I almost made out with the homecoming queen Esfern
28. I see your sister in her Sunday dress; She's out to please, she pouts her best Joanna
29. Oh no, it happened again; She's cool, she's hot, she's my friend Justine
30. Can't stop, addicted to the shindig Esfern
31. Debbie just hit the wall, she never had it all Justine
32. It's a crime, you let it happen to me; Nevermind, I'll let it happen to you Luke
33. Hey mom, there's something in the backroom Justine
34. You and I in a little toy shop, buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got Anonymous
35. There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold Justine
36. Save me from this prison, Lord help me get away Esfern
37. Oh where, oh where could my baby be Daph
38. I talk to you every now and then, never felt so alone again Daph
39. Drivin' around, I've got my baby and my top down Daph
40. I've exposed your lies, baby Ooi Giap
41. I feel insane every single time I'm asked to compromise Ooi Giap
42. Six bottles went down the drain, one hour's a waste of time
43. Hello, good morning, how you do Ooi Giap
44. Some people think they're always right, others are quiet and uptight Esfern
45. She was a fast machine Ooi Giap
46. Hey, J-j-jaded Anonymous
47. Someone falls to pieces, sleeping all alone Daph
48. Another long quiet night, another long quiet lonely night Justine
49. They're gonna clean up your looks Anonymous
50. Oh no, I just keep on falling, back to the same old Joanna
51. Silly girl, I think I got a thing for you
52. Since the moment I spotted you, like walking around with little wings on my shoes Daph
53. End of passion play, crumbling away Justine
54. Let's dance in style, let's dance for a while
55. Load up on guns, bring your friends Calvin
56. Never understood how she could mean so little to so many
57. I'm so happy, 'cause today I found my friends Daph
58. Fine, I understand, okay with me, if that's the plan Calvin
59. If I had my own world, I'd fill it with wealth and desire Ooi Giap
60. Bleeding thoughts, cracking boulder, don't fall over Calvin
61. Somebody's Heiney is crowning my icebox Esfern
62. Now that she's back in the atmosphere Esfern
63. Two jumps in a week, I bet you think that's pretty clever Justine
64. Freezin', rests his head on a pillow made of concrete Justine
65. Come ride with me through the veins of history Calvin
66. I through with standing in line Justine
67. My baby's on the level Calvin
68. This is the place where all the junkies go
69. When I wake in the morning, I want to blow into pieces Calvin
70. Where I come from isn't all that great Justine
71. I'm a rolling thunder, a pouring rain Joanna
72. I could stay awake just to hear you breathing Calvin
73. Ssh, be quiet, you might piss somebody off Calvin
74. Yeah, you know I did it, it's over and I feel fine Daph
75. It's Christmas eve and I've only wrapped two #*%@ing presents Justine
76. Four years, you think for sure; That's all you've got to endure Justine
77. What is that, Cristal? Luke
78. Can't you see how easily I'm bothered by persistence
79. I'm in the business of misery Calvin
80. Livin' easy, livin' free Justine
81. Days swiftly come and go, I'm dreaming of her Joanna
82. Gonna make a change for once in my life Calvin
83. Look at all those fancy clothes, but these gonna keep us warm just like those Calvin
84. No one's going to take me alive Esfern
85. You've had to much to think, now you need a wife Calvin
86. Music the great communicator, use two sticks to make it in the nature Esfern
87. A day late, a buck short, I'm writing the report Calvin
88. I keep a journal of memories, I'm feeling lonely, I can't breathe
89. Somewhere we live inside, somewhere we live inside Esfern
90. Born in the north and sworn to entertain ya, 'Cause I'm down for the state of Pennsylvania Esfern
91. When the Zetas fill the skies, will our leaders tell us why? Calvin
92. Is it wrong if I think it's lame to dance Esfern
93. Going down for the time, my friends are gonna be there too
94. Keep fishin' if you feel it's true Esfern
95. He's a freak of nature but we love him so
96. Far away from the memories of the people who care if I live or die Esfern
97. Unbreak me, unchain me; I need another chance to live Esfern
98. Something's wrong, this is gonna shock them
99. Next stop on the KLM; Two lips and a sturdy stem
100. Welcome to the fallout, wellcome to resistance Cheryl
101. And there's a light on, heavy glow Esfern
102. Went well for a week or two Esfern
103. Now and then when I see her face, she takes me away to that special place Esfern
104. It's hard to wake up when the shades have been pulled shut Joanna
105. He made it out with a bullet in his back
106. And it's the thousandth time and it's even bolder Esfern
107. Yeah it's holding me, morphing me Esfern
108. Space may be the final frontier but it's made in a Hollywood basement Daph
109. I'mma do the things that I wanna do Esfern
110. The present curriculum, I put my fist in 'em Anonymous
111. Like violence, you kill me
112. All I have is on the floor divided Joanna
113. She was looking kinda dumb with her finger and her thumb Esfern
114. I could change my life to better suit your mood Yoong Tat
115. It grows in bunches, I've got my hunches; It's the best, beats the rest; Cellular, modular, interactivodular Daph
116. I fear I might break, and I fear I can't take it Joanna
117. Lot of knots, lot of snags; Lot of holes, lot of cracks, lot of crags
118. I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now Daph
119. They print my message in the Saturday Sun Yoong Tat
120. No need here for the silly games Luke
121. Sometimes, I wish that I was the weather
122. I'm gonna try anything to just feel better Yoong Tat
123. She's got a brick wall behind her door Esfern
124. Come and get it, lost it at the city limit
125. One night at the disco, I wanted to dance slow Joanna
126. Way up here, we stand on shoulders, growing colder Joanna
127. See, people, they don't understand; No, girlfriends, they can't understand
128. We're going and I'm never knowing, never knowing where we're going
129. The faster we're falling, we're stopping and stalling Calvin
130. Don't want to hear about it; Every single one's got a story to tell
131. Turning through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis
132. It's been a long time since I rock-and-rolled
133. Neon lights, Nobel Prize; When a leader speaks, that leader dies
134. There's a million other girls who do it just like you, looking as innocent as possible to who Calvin
135. She's a pretty girl; She's always falling down, and I think I just fell in love with her Daph
136. But even when I turn it off and blame myself the outcome feels the same Calvin
137.
Time to get busy, such a lot to do; Building and fixing till it's good as new Calvin
138. She had fire in her soul; It was easy to see how the Devil himself could be pulled out of me Calvin
139. I've got a bad disease, but from my brain is where I bleed Calvin
140. Down with the moral majority Joanna
141. Gettin' robbed, gettin' stoned, gettin' beat up, broken boned
142. I get knocked down, but I get up again; You're never gonna keep me down
143. Slow ride, take it easy
144. Keep you in the dark, you know they all pretend
145. We got everything you want, honey we know the names
146. Just an urchin livin' under the street, I'm a tough case that's hard to beat
147. Back and forth, the struggle consumes us all, trying to keep a level head
148. In a crooked little town, they were lost and never found
149. I'm just out to find the better part of me
150. Hey you, hey you, Devil's little sister


151. I feel so alone, gonna end up a big ol' pile of them bones
152. My baby, she's alright; My baby, she's clean out-of-sight
153. She said call me now baby, and I'd come a running
154. She's sing other guys, emotions they stir
155. He's got posters on the wall of all the girls he wished she was
156. It rockets through the universe, it feeds the lies, it fuels the curse
157. The next time that I caught my own my reflection it was on its way to meet you
158. I'll never let you turn around your back on each other; That's a good idea, break a promise to your mother
159. When the dogs do find her; Got time, time to wait for tomorrow
160. Her name is Noelle, I had a dream about her; She rings my bell, I got gym class in half an hour

4 comments:

daphnie said...

47. Fall To Pieces - Velvet Revolver (i think)
57. Lithium - Nirvana
135. Baby Come On - +44

Nick said...

144. The Pretender - Foo Fighters

daphnie said...

160. TEENAGE DIRTBAG - WHEATUS :D :D

Unknown said...

157. Crying Lightning - Arctic Monkeys