Friday, July 25, 2008

Well. Okay.

I'm back from my week of absence... with nothing much to say, really.

Oh, in response to just about everyone who's said to me "Hey Daniel, why don't you write longer posts? Or add pictures?". Well, I'm not sure whether you'd enjoy reading about how I brushed my teeth today and went to school and didn't do your homework and... Well, you get the point. I know I don't want to read all that, so think of it as me doing unto others as I would do unto myself. Virtuous, aren't I?

My weblog is just that: A public log where I post (certain) opinions, stuff that interests me and just occasionally about an exciting day. Hence, you're unlikely to find me gushing about stuff I'd otherwise write in a personal log, i.e. brushing my teeth, going to school, homework, that-guy-is-so-weird, that-girl-is-so-cute, and so on.

Well, this is getting long. I'm stopping now, lest I do it unto my self. Or something along that line.

Edit: No, I don't have a personal log.

No comments: